Is Structural Integration For Me?
* Do you wake up in the morning feeling stiff, sore and slow to get moving?
* Do you have chronic pain in the back, neck, shoulder etc.?
* Do you have an old, nagging injury?
* Do you want to improve your posture?
* Do you suffer from “text neck”, carpal tunnel or any other “tech” discomfort?
* Have you tried other modalities and nothing gives you long lasting results?
* Are you an athlete looking to improve performance and take it to the next level?
* Are you on a journey towards healing and personal growth?
* Are you looking to move through old traumas that are holding you back?
If any of these apply to you, contact me to discuss how this work can help you:
Sessions 1 - 3
The human body is like an onion; we have layers of fascia. The first three sessions of the 10 session series start to work on the outermost superficial layers of fascia. These sessions begin the unravelling process and present an opportunity for the practitioner to begin to understand how the client is held together.
Sessions 4 - 7
The middle sessions involve delving deeper into the fascial restrictions in the body. The focus and intention of the middle sessions is to free the pelvic girdle. During these sessions we address some of the deeper holding patterns that involve the musculature of the core of the body. We address the restrictions in the posterior chain and work to free the cervical spine and balance the cranium on top of the spine.
Sessions 8 - 10
The last three sessions focus on taking all the work that has occurred in the first seven sessions and making the body move with all the new potential it has. At this point we have worked everywhere in the body and now we need to get the body moving in a new way. This process involves educating people to utilize different movement patterns and to create ease in movement. Making things effortless is one main goal of Structural Integration.